DDJ Myers has been a leader in recruitment since 1989. Our clients trust us to help them recruit first class professionals with expertise, competency and leadership. We created a thorough and scrupulous model that we use when searching for and vetting candidates and embedding succession planning and talent development in organizations. Our purpose is to support organizations in terms of recruiting, deploying, developing and rewarding their employees; this benefits both the organizations employing the high performers and the individuals who know that they make a difference.
An effective organizational design supports the culture, coordination, and strategic initiatives of our clients. Exploring, understanding, and implementing a new design to pursue new opportunities, implement retrenchment, or execute mergers requires attention to the structure and interaction of the key components. Our organizational consultants are passionate about supporting clients in the design and implementation of their organizational structures for the sake of long-term sustainability and viability.
Advancing Leadership Institute
Our customized leadership programs support the future you seek to build. Complete with multi-disciplinary approaches, our programs support the development of leadership presence, more effective mediation, and greater coordination for effective action. Our proprietary mental models help clients to see themselves with greater ease and effectiveness in terms of leadership in order to emphasize the most important and compelling opportunities.
- Knowledgeable: we study and engage in best practices in leadership, recruitment, and organizational consulting.
- Listeners: we are exceptional at listening to the concerns and contexts of our clients and customizing our efforts.
- Speakers: we are sought-after speakers in reference to leadership, communication, presence, emotional intelligence, recruitment, and strategic and succession planning.
- Students: we are dedicated students ourselves, and hold multiple degrees and certifications ranging from business management to somatic leadership. Our leadership coaches are teachers at major coaching institutes.
- Promise keepers: we work toward specific observable outcomes and expect to be held accountable for our commitments.
- Innovators: we are thought leaders and invent practical models that support ease in understanding concepts and effective action in recruitment, succession planning, and leadership.
- Dignified: we are committed to ensuring dignity in all relationships.
Our Community Commitment and Involvement:
- Education/Schools: we donate time tutoring in classrooms and teaching leadership communication principles to teachers.
- Healthcare: we contribute to the success of individual’s health ranging from children’s hospitals to work with amputees.
- Financial cooperatives: we have donated our efforts to undercapitalized and very small credit unions that operate in underserved markets.
- At-risk individuals: we are foster parents, adoptive parents, and have sponsored political and war refugees from the Middle East and East Africa.
- Local: we take part in hands-on community efforts ranging from graffiti busting to volunteering as an EMT.