Compensation, Performance Metrics, and Executive Performance Evaluations
Support for constructing and adopting an executive peer-based compensation process: backed by unbiased research from a wide range of resources.
Executive Compensation and Evaluation
DDJ Myers delivers comprehensive compensation research.
Connect actions and outcomes to compensation.
Compensation Data for Decisions
- Executive competitive data
- Short-term incentives plans
- Long-term incentive plans
- Guidance on retirement plan options
- Decision-making tools
- Critical strategic initiatives connected
- Qualitative component with director discretion
Executive Evaluation Process
- State of the art
- Includes qualitative and quantitative methods
- Context relevant and generative
- Delivered with an interactive dashboard
Use DDJ Myers expertise to support your board.
- Simplify the board decision-making process.
- Receive vetted compensation data.
- Understand industry compensation norms.
- Know executive-peer compensation standards.
- Leverage recommended professional development areas.
- Focus on the right conversation.
Meet with Deedee Myers directly to discuss your credit union’s Executive Evaluation and Compensation Process