CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Allegacy Federal Credit Union
Winston Salem, NC
Thriving–that is the goal of Allegacy for their members, their staff, and the community.
Allegacy is focused on doing the right thing with a caring and empathetic culture. This is apparent in everything they do, from the values cultivated in their team to the resources they offer their members and the impact they have on the community. If you are an experienced credit union leader who is member-focused, community-minded, and always willing to do the right thing, this could be the role for you.
Allegacy has grown to be one of the largest, most financially sound institutions in North Carolina and is searching for its next CEO to continue the mission and lead the credit union into the future. The chief executive officer (CEO) leads Allegacy Federal Credit Union (Allegacy) in its mission to promote wellness of mind, body, and wallet. The CEO is a strategic thinker who will continue to evolve and nurture a positive organizational culture and cooperative values and work collaboratively with the board of directors.
Knowledge, Skills, and Responsibilities
- Significant experience in a comparable CEO role or another executive role in a financial institution. Credit union experience preferred.
- Advance and champion the credit union’s mission, vision, and purpose with relentless energy.
- Build relationships across the credit union and community that strengthen/build awareness and commitment to the mission and values of Allegacy.
- Advance the goal of continuous improvement for the credit union, its strategic plan, and key initiatives.
- Ensure Allegacy’s financial sustainability through ongoing strategic planning, thinking, and management.
- Proven expertise in developing future leaders for business leadership continuity opportunities.
- A dedicated champion of the credit union mission.
Applications accepted until September 29, 2023