CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
GFA Federal Credit Union
GFA is focused on “better banking” for its members, no matter how the members may define it. Whether mobile banking, friendly staff, or low rates, all members deserve “better banking.” Are you an experienced and strategic leader who also believes members deserve better banking? This opportunity could be for you!
GFA Federal Credit Union (GFA) is searching for its next chief executive officer (CEO). The board of GFA is looking for an exceptional and dynamic leader to strategically lead the credit union by establishing strategic initiatives and achieving organizational goals while ensuring financial stability and member satisfaction. The CEO is a coach and mentor to the staff and utilizes resources to support employees, superior member service, and operational efficiencies.
The CEO creates and advocates business development initiatives to promote growth and considers the international dimension of the members’ financial needs. They serve as credit union spokesperson in advancing the community, government, and member relations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least ten years of related senior management experience with cross-functional responsibility.
- Experience working with a volunteer Board of Directors is preferable. Credit union management experience is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. Superior oral and written communication skills are essential. Demonstrated ability to communicate with industry leaders, members of the Board of Directors, community leaders, business leaders, and internal managers.
- Superior analytical skills to assess and evaluate credit union operational and financial goals, performance and profitability metrics, new product introduction, and industry and market trends.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion in developing, applying, and interpreting Board and internal policies and procedures and member needs.