CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
USAlliance Federal Credit Union
Visionary. Strategist. Innovator.
The next chief executive officer (CEO) of USAlliance Federal Credit Union (USAlliance) is all these and more. USAlliance is a progressive leader in the credit union industry and requires a CEO who is a futuristic-thinking visionary willing to take risks to continue the successful strategic trajectory of the organization while providing financial solutions to the membership to enhance their financial well-being.
The CEO will inherit a high-functioning, high-performing, collaborative executive team that embraces innovation within a complex strategy context. The CEO will continue to evolve and nurture a positive organizational culture, cooperative values, growth orientation, and transformative change. The board and the executive team are committed to working collaboratively with the CEO to establish and deliver strategic imperatives to grow the organization through mergers, organic growth, and other methods while constantly surveying the market and pivoting as needed. The CEO is approachable and accessible to all facets of the organization and takes an open-door approach to management. They bring a creative, innovative mindset as they continue to develop and coach employees building high-potential talent and enhancing the strong culture that is USAlliance.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Significant experience in a comparable CEO role or another executive role in a larger, complex financial institution
- Thorough knowledge of the credit union industry, with a strong background in credit union finance, asset-liability management, complex investments, lending, fintech, and operations
- Demonstrated leadership, vision, strategic and critical thinking, and operational excellence
- Driven to be innovative and cutting-edge across multiple disciplines
- Proven expertise in developing future leaders for business leadership continuity opportunities
- Dedicated champion of the credit union mission
- Industry advocate and thought leader
- Strong board/CEO relationship dynamics