Chief Executive Officer
Prescott Federal Credit Union
Are you ready to dive into the heart of Prescott Federal Credit Union’s operations and steer the organization toward an exciting future? Prescott Federal Credit Union (Prescott) is seeking a passionate and hands-on chief executive officer (CEO) to lead and grow the financial institution into its next chapter of success. Prescott is small in size but big on serving the membership.
The next CEO is a visionary leader who’s not afraid to roll up their sleeves and immerse themselves in the day-to-day operations. This individual will be the driving force behind the credit union’s strategic direction, overseeing every aspect of the operations while working in tandem with the staff.
The board of Prescott is looking for an involved leader who can balance day-to-day operations with strategy, vision, and leading the credit union. The CEO must be personable and ready to build solid relationships with employees and members.
The CEO must be a self-starter, have an incredible work ethic, believe in getting results, and be an excellent communicator. You are a superb problem-solver and can recognize the capabilities of others, delegate accordingly, and encourage continued professional growth and responsibilities. You maintain a collaborative partnership with the board of directors and bring creativity, strategy, and vision to the conversation. The CEO will introduce and cultivate innovative strategies and financial prudence to the board, sharing both the risks and rewards involved. You will inherit a small but mighty staff that will earn your respect and trust as you work together to achieve success.
The board and the executive team are committed to working collaboratively with the CEO to establish and deliver strategic imperatives to grow the organization through organic growth and other methods while constantly surveying the market and pivoting as needed. The CEO is approachable and accessible to all facets of the organization and takes an open-door approach to management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- At least seven years of experience in a financial services leadership role in a credit union
- Knowledge of the philosophy and structure of the credit union industry, with a solid financial understanding
- Strong interpersonal skills balanced with business acumen
- Thorough knowledge of the credit union industry, with a strong background in credit union finance, asset-liability management, complex investments, lending, fintech, and operations
- Demonstrated leadership, vision, strategic and critical thinking, and operational excellence
- Driven to be innovative and cutting-edge across multiple disciplines
- Dedicated champion of the credit union mission
- Industry advocate and thought leader
- Strong board/CEO relationship dynamics