JAX Federal Credit Union’s board of directors is searching for its next Chief Executive Officer (CEO). This financially sound credit union is seeking someone who will strategically guide the organization toward their vision within the context of their mission. The CEO will serve as a foundational leader to broadcast and embody the brand and organizational presence regionally and nationally. The CEO is responsible for creating and enhancing the culture that adds value to the members and is in a strategic partnership with an engaged and high-performing board.
The CEO is responsible for
- overall operation and performance of the credit union
- leveraging human capital
- securing the future of the credit union
- community partnership
- administrative and operational oversight
- ensuring the financial stability commensurate with the best interest of the members
- establishing short-term and long-range objectives, plans, and policies
- taking action and following through on ideas
Qualified candidates will have:
- a master’s degree
- 10 or more years of related experience
- demonstration of ongoing training and certifications
- the ability to motivate others and be consistent and flexible
- strong leadership skills
- balanced judgment
- the ability to think futuristically and creatively
Compensation for this position is up to $300,000 annually. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, accidental death insurance, a flexible spending account, and a 401k plan.
To submit your resume, click here.