San Jose, California
Are you an experienced, results-driven executive looking to make a move to a forward-thinking organization that is setting out to refine its future path centered around making a difference in its members’ and employees’ lives? CommonWealth Central Credit Union (CCCU) seeks an innovative and member-focused Chief Experience Officer (CXO) to serve as a vital leadership team member providing energy, creativity, and meaningful insights to help drive strategic business decisions, direction, and results. Reporting to the President/CEO, the CXO will serve as a strong steward of the credit union’s brand and take responsibility for CommonWealth’s member experience across all channels while being a key influencer of strategy and performance.
The qualified candidate will have previously led the member experience at another credit union, bank, or fintech organization, bringing C-level expertise and competency to CCCU. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment that values collaboration across all levels of the organization to make a difference in members’ and employees’ lives, this may be your role.
The CXO must possess a strategic and operational understanding of digital (including video), branch, and call center channels and proven experience in leading transformational change. Ten to fifteen years of similar or related experience with a minimum of five years as the top member experience executive in a financial institution or fintech, leading multiple channels and multi-level management is preferred. Bachelor’s degree in a related field or discipline is required; a Master’s degree is strongly preferred.
- Develop and implement a member experience strategy that 1) transforms all member touchpoints through innovation and systemic change; 2) ensures an exceptional, seamless member experience across all channels delivering personalized experiences when possible; 3) optimizes existing systems and leverages new technologies when appropriate to enhance the member experience; and 4) improves overall organizational performance, including the achievement of growth goals.
- Identify KPIs to measure the strategy’s effectiveness and adjust the strategy accordingly.
- Continually evaluate and innovate products and services to meet members’ evolving needs.
- Form partnerships with third-party providers to deliver products, services, and experiences across all channels that align with the strategy.
- Collaborate with others across the organization to foster a member-centric culture.
- Align the direction and focus for the credit union’s digital assets, branch network, and call center with the member experience strategy.
Base salary ranges from $225,000 to $250,000.
About CommonWealth Central Credit Union
CommonWealth serves the financial needs of over 40,000 people who live or work in Santa Clara County, the home of Silicon Valley. Back in 1958, the Credit Union started with just ten members who together deposited $104 to form a credit union. Over the last 65 years, CommonWealth has grown to nearly $700 million in assets, with its continued success representing the ongoing efforts to help members reach their goals and achieve their dreams.
The team at CommonWealth is united and inspired by one common goal: To improve the financial well-being of our members and communities.
- We love our community—we live here, work here, and are passionate about helping here too.
- We believe if our members thrive, our communities thrive, and therefore we thrive.
- We believe being a good neighbor is about elevating the financial well-being of our community.
- We are passionate about helping members.
- We believe banking should be fast and easy.