San Jose, CA
Innovative – Strategic – Visionary
The next CFO of KeyPoint Credit Union (KeyPoint) is all of these and more. KeyPoint seeks a dynamic and strategic chief financial officer (CFO) to lead the finance division and be an integral part of the executive management team. The CFO is instrumental in maintaining the financial health of the credit union to best serve the membership. Hybrid work environment is available.
Inspired by Silicon Valley innovation and built to serve a diverse membership, KeyPoint is a full-service, not-for-profit credit union providing financial solutions to help members achieve their goals in life.
The CFO is the credit union leader for financial oversight and alignment. Primary responsibilities include strategic balance sheet planning/management, fiscal risk management (inclusive of Interest Rate Risk), budgeting, and financial reporting. In addition to leading the finance and accounting teams, this position also has oversight of the wealth management group, facilities, and risk management.
The CFO will serve as the financial expert at KeyPoint and will communicate and interact with several entities as they analyze, interpret and deliver comprehensive analysis of financial results to the executive leadership team and the Board of Directors. In addition, the CFO will collaborate with other members of the executive management team to improve profitability, financial control and provide actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations. The CFO serves as the executive liaison for the Supervisory Committee overseeing risk and audit functions. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are necessary for the CFO to be successful. As an engaged leader, the CFO will coach, mentor and develop employees to promote the overall success of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in accounting, finance, business or a related field
- Minimum of 15 years of experience in financial management with increasing responsibilities including prior experience as a VP or CFO preferred
- CPA preferred
- Demonstrated success as a financial leader in a complex matrix business environment
- Ability to think strategically, develop strategic plans and execute with a strong sense of urgency and focus on achieving results
- Strategic thinker with excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional service and relationship building skills