Lake Trust Credit Union (Lake Trust) is looking for an innovative and inspiring leader to serve as its next chief information officer (CIO). This exciting role is responsible and accountable for the collaborative development and execution of effective technology services and infrastructure for the credit union. Lake Trust has a strong relationship with many fintechs and serves as a strategic partner in innovation with both fintechs and CUSOs. The next CIO should be a futuristic-thinker who continues to move the credit union forward technologically for both employees and members.
The CIO is responsible for ensuring a consistent and strategic approach to the use of information technology across the enterprise, and ensuring a consistent, transparent and efficient approach to the way the information systems organization delivers value to the business. You will be an active and engaged member of the Leadership Team which is responsible for the development, articulation and implementation of the Brand Promise, corporate culture, organizational strategy, and balanced scorecard achievement.
- Engage in collaborative and strategic discussions with the Leadership Team to constantly refine organizational and member success from within Information Services.
- Establish the overall direction and engagement of Information Services and teams by developing and implementing department strategic plans aligned to the evolution of the digital transformation.
- Maintain a continuous improvement mindset through collaboration and innovation to meet the needs of our membership.
- Oversee the financial budget and forecast of Information Services.
- Provide coaching, performance evaluations, support and career development for direct reports.
- Collaborate and challenge Lake Trust to leverage IT effectively and efficiently, through improved business processes, timely access to business-critical information and corporate knowledge to insure the organizations continued growth.
- Manage all current and future information technology personnel including non-employee assigned vendor relationships, assigned management, and technical and non-technical support staff and operations.
- Direct and oversee IT audit and information technology operations.
- Attend cross-function meetings to collaborate, consider strategic opportunities, discuss operational improvements, and address areas of concern.
- BA/BS degree in information Technology or a related major is required, advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years senior management experience in an information technology management or related role.
- Fifteen years’ experience in progressively more responsible roles within Information Technology departments/environments.
- Strong business and technical acumen in IT as well as demonstrated knowledge of IT operations and system design and maintenance.
- Proven performance working in team environments requiring a high degree of creativity and innovation in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated background in project management, budget and financial management, data security and risk management and controls.
- Financial institution experience is preferred, but not required.
- Proven ability to support a strong member/customer service culture.