REV Federal Credit Union (REV) is recruiting for a ready-now chief technology officer (CTO) with depth in strategic leadership and technology/digital expertise. This exciting role is responsible for developing and implementing technology initiatives, maintaining enterprise systems, and leveraging business intelligence and data analytics. As part of the C-suite, this role is vital in building a strategy and culture that gives back to the membership and the community. Building a digital-first strategy and enhanced commitment to its members, REV redefines what banking means as a full-service financial institution with competitive rates, products, and services.
The CTO ensures the organization’s information system structure, equipment, and service mindset is adequate to exceed member needs. You will oversee digital banking solutions, ATM operations, phone systems, maintenance, communications, regulatory compliance, and service disruption resolutions.
Thought leadership and strategic visioning and execution are vital. Delivering on member expectations, managing business alliances, and collaborating with peers is critical for success. REV is looking for a technology leader who embodies effective strategic thinking and objective setting, delegation, and communication. Success in this role requires excellent communication of informed changes and top-tier coordination and collaboration with other departments.
Requirements include a bachelor’s degree in technology or business administration. An advanced degree is a strong preference. Five plus years of financial institution experience are required, as is proven leadership ability within a multi-layered organizational structure. You’ll need to demonstrate expertise in strategic technology planning, execution, and policy development. Other requirements include:
- Excellent knowledge of technology environments, including telecommunications, networks, programming, media, and desktops.
- Solid understanding of computer systems characteristics, features, and integration capabilities. Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, and outsourced systems.
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases, Web development, and user support. Exposure to business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
- Excellent understanding of project management principles.
- Proven experience in planning, organization, and development.
- Superior understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to apply technology solutions to business problems.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to technology issues.
REV has served its members’ needs since 1955 and is an active community partner offering innovative banking solutions. Charleston, SC, has natural beauty, historical significance, culture, a beautiful harbor, arts and entertainment, and a range of the best public and private schools in South Carolina. REV has 15 branches and serves over 67,000 members.
ABOUT DDJ MYERS, LTD.
DDJ Myers is the executive search consultant for this organization. Our expertise is in supporting leadership teams in sustainable practices for high-performing organizations through succession planning, leadership development programs, executive coaching, board governance and renewal, and executive search. Please learn more about us at www.ddjmyers.com.
To submit your confidential resume and learn more about the position represented by DDJ Myers, Ltd., please go to http://ddjmyers.com/positions/ or call (800) 574-8877.