This dynamic, fast-paced financial institution is seeking a Senior Vice President of Lending (SVP Lending). The financial institution has proudly served its community since 1966 and now serves 90,000 members worldwide. The institution leads the industry in providing new electronic services to members. For its next SVP Lending, they are seeking an innovative, engaging, and strong leader with a passion for helping members make their dreams a reality. The SVP Lending reports directly to the Chief Lending Officer and has Chief Lending Officer succession possibilities.
The SVP Lending will be responsible for leading the consumer lending team and will manage consumer loan acquisitions including direct, indirect, credit card, ASCAP, and all other potential sources (such as RVs, Planes, boats and unique loans). The SVP Lending will provide effective leadership, strategic direction, and improve the effectiveness of consumer lending. The SVP Lending will develop, implement, and monitor department goals, objectives, and strategies to meet the institution’s needs. One of the main objectives for this role will be to develop relationships with new partners to develop business and growth. The SVP Lending will be responsible for the consistent review of credit underwriting opportunities to leverage automation.
Candidates must have:
- a bachelor’s degree
- seven years of experience in consumer lending (credit cards, commercial, direct/indirect)
- experience in specialty lending
- a minimum of three years of management experience and be able to mentor staff
- the ability and availability to travel as needed for training, meetings, or other events
- have a minimum of three years of underwriting and loan servicing experience
- top candidates will come from a financial institution with an asset size of $500-800M
- medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- a 401k plan with up to a 6% match
- generous paid time off
- flexible spending accounts
- a gym membership reimbursement program
- salary ranges from $115,000 to $170,000 with an incentive