Our diverse team of subject matter experts honors authenticity, personal values, and purpose-driven work, aligning actions and beliefs as a core practice. We apply our extensive experience and commitment to continual learning in serving a client base that includes credit unions, banks, credit card companies, health care organizations, and insurance providers.
We are passionate about our roles as:
- Knowledge seekers: we study and engage in best practices in leadership, recruitment, and organizational consulting.
- Innovators: we have created and continue to hone practical models that support ease in understanding concepts and effective action in recruitment, succession planning, and leadership.
- Listeners: we give our full attention to the concerns and contexts of our clients and customize our efforts to meet their needs.
- Speakers: we are sought-after presenters on leadership, communication, presence, emotional intelli- gence, recruitment, and strategic and succession planning.
- Students: we are dedicated and enthusiastic learners, with multiple degrees and certifications ranging from business management to somatic leadership. Our leadership coaches are teachers at major coaching institutes.
- Change agents: we work toward specific observable outcomes and expect to be held accountable for our commitments.
- Caring human beings: we are committed to ensuring dignity in all relationships.
We are committed and involved in our communities.
- Education/schools: we donate time tutoring in classrooms and teaching leadership communication principles to teachers.
- Health care: we contribute to individuals’ health and well-being by volunteering in children’s hospitals and working with amputees.
- Financial cooperatives: we lend our expertise to small, undercapitalized credit unions that operate in underserved markets.
- At-risk individuals: we are foster parents, adoptive parents, and sponsors of political and war refugees from the Middle East and East Africa.
- Local engagement: we take part in hands-on community efforts, ranging from graffiti busting to volunteering as an EMT.