CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union
We share a common thread!
Our roots run deep. As our communities evolve, our commitment to them stays strong.
At Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union (Jeanne D’Arc), we continue to serve the legacy, mission, and vision of our founders, striving every day to help people within our communities from all walks of life make smart financial choices. Founded in 1912, Jeanne D’Arc began as an establishment where immigrants working in the Lowell mills could turn for their financial needs. As the third oldest credit union in the country, we have assisted generations of members in achieving financial stability. Our common thread is caring for the communities we serve and empowering the people who call these communities home.
Jeanne D’Arc started as “the little bank around the corner” and has grown to over $2 billion in assets while guiding members in purchasing homes and cars and even starting their own businesses. Now, Jeanne D’Arc is searching for its next Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to continue its mission to help members make smart financial choices and continue the credit union’s legacy into the future. The optimal CEO candidate is a strategic visionary committed to advancing and fostering a positive organizational culture and cooperative values.
Knowledge, Skills, and Responsibilities
- Significant experience in a comparable CEO or executive role in a financial institution. Credit union experience preferred.
- Advance and champion the credit union’s mission, vision, and purpose with relentless energy.
- Oversee all credit union operations, including lending, deposit operations, branch operations, and member service.
- Build relationships across the credit union and community that strengthen/build awareness and commitment to the mission and values of Jeanne D’Arc.
- Advance the goal of continuous improvement for the credit union, its strategic plan, and key initiatives.
- Ensure Jeanne D’Arc’s financial sustainability through ongoing strategic planning, thinking, and management.
- Proven expertise in developing future leaders for business leadership continuity opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with the board of directors to develop and implement policies and procedures that guide the credit union’s operations.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to analyze complex information and develop creative solutions.