Are you looking for an entrepreneurial-oriented company that keeps evolving its offer to be the most masterful and reputable partner in its space? If so, explore DDJ Myers and our need for a marketing professional to bring new offers to the market of leadership development and executive search. This role works closely with the DDJ Myers principles and is an integral partner in marketing the DDJ Myers brand to build industry relationships.
We are a 30-year company acting like a start-up and you will be writing press releases and client proposals as well as ghostwriting for our blogs. Occasionally, you’ll be traveling to be the visual representation of DDJ Myers in the credit union industry. This role identifies and targets industry venues to create exposure for the products and services offered by DDJ Myers.
What you’ll do:
- Work with ownership to develop an in-depth marketing strategy for each product type
- Build excellence in the brand marketing process for industry exposure
- Write press releases, business proposals, and respond to RFPs
- Ghostwriting for industry blogs
- Demonstrate media relations and influencer proficiency
- Present and articulate the thinking behind your work
- Continually monitor the brand positioning and messaging strategies
- Contribute to and grow our team culture and brand’s influence around the company
- Conduct market and sales analytics and analysis
- Create professional presentations
What we’re looking for:
- A professional presence and demeanor. You will be working with C-level executives, their staff and be interviewed by industry media sources, potentially for broadcast
- Strong language and communication skills are required. You will be writing, presenting, and composing white papers, proposals, and blogging
- Eight plus years of marketing experience is required
- A self starter and creative problem-solver with the ability to suggest, pivot, and execute marketing and branding strategies
- Enthusiasm for taking on new opportunities, pushing the boundaries, and excitement for a non-traditional approach to branding
- Experience at the executive level and with an executive search firm are highly preferred
- MBA is preferred
- Mastery in the google business suite of products
ABOUT DDJ MYERS, LTD.
DDJ Myers is the executive search consultant for this organization. Our expertise is in supporting leadership teams in sustainable practices for high-performing organizations through succession planning, leadership development programs, executive coaching, board governance and renewal, and executive search. Please learn more about us at www.ddjmyers.com.